Friday, April 17, 2020

Sing 20 Seconds Of Your Chorus Or Verse











About:

If you are in need of a vocalist to sing your hook then look no further. I will sing 20 seconds of your hook/chorus or verse to your song. That is equivalent to about 12 bars or so.

The following must be provided:



  • The lyrics
  • vocal melody 
  • Instrumentation/ musical track 
 

For those who aren't familiar with what a vocal melody is, it's basically a demonstration of how you want the lyrics to sound. A lot of my clients provide a demo of themselves singing the lyrics so that I can better interpret what they want. For the shy ones, a piano or guitar lead of the vocal melody works fine too :). 



If you don't have a vocal example and you have no idea of how you want your lyrics to sound then I can create one for you. If this is a service you are interested in, please select one of my gig extras called " Vocal melody."

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me and I will get back to you asap. 

Thank you for the interest in my music services!!

    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect just what I needed.Will definitely work with you again.

:

awesome as usual!

:

AN ABSOLUTE JOY TO WORK WITH!!!!

:

Perfect per usual!

:

Excellent work!!! I love it!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment