Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Provide A Professional Rap Verse Tailored To Your Song











About:

*** Ignore the above recordings with the microphone - they are only partial sections of the delivery from past orders - unfortunately I cannot control this *** 



Prices will go up soon!



I'm a UK artist with thousands of streams on Spotify and other streaming platforms who would love to work with other artists.



I'm happy to record and adapt your prewritten lyrics also - I have done it in the past and my customers have loved the results.



I am willing to rap about pretty much any topic, just send me a message!

I have done many different styles of Hip Hop and can offer you anything from a political themed verse to a romantic themed verse, from an aggressive style to a more chilled and laid back style.



Don't hesitate to hit the inbox if you have any specific requests. For example, I have recited poems on songs for people and helped people refine their verses to fit a beat better. 



Just let me know and I'm sure we will be able to work something out. The package also includes ad-libs and basic mixing if that's what you wish! Otherwise, I will provide the raw, unmixed WAV stems.



 I look forward to collaborating with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

i have less words to say, but i can sense the beauty deep inside Ben is a truly fantastic man, if you need cool rap for your music, look no further, gonna catch Ben!

Seller's Response:

Messaged Ben about a project as he was about to go away, he pulled out all the stops to get it finished before he left. Great guy to work with, great attitude and great vocal. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Bought a rap verse for an electronic track. Excellent work, followed instructions and no changes needed. Would work with again.

:

Thank you so much! Definitely happy to work with you again in the future.

:

On point, I'll say no more...




No comments:

Post a Comment