Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Provide Male Vocals For Your Track And Additional Services











About:

Hi, 



My name's Steve, I'm 28 and based in the UK. 



I've been a singer/ acoustic guitarist for the past 10 years and have performed across the country. I'm always keen to help people with their music so please do get in touch!  



I have a home studio fully equipped with professional Mic's and recording equipment. 



Serious songs only please. Not a novelty act :) 



To hear some of my stuff please visit: www.skylarkmoosic.com (slightly out of date!)



Basic Package: Send me your track and I will provide lightly mixed vocals (or dry for personal mixing preferences) to your pre-written track. The vocals can be lead or harmonies. 



Standard Package: Send me your track and I will provide lightly mixed vocals (or dry for personal mixing preferences) to your pre-written track. Audio files will be sent with both Lead + Harmonies. Acoustic guitar or basic piano can also be added to your track.  



Premium Package: Send me your lyrics and I will turn into a professionally recorded song.



Look forward to hearing from you! 



Reviews


:

Quality, all the way!

:

Steve has a great soulful sound and a very original sounding voice. Feebback was great even around the holidays and we are pleased with the final result

:

Brilliant artist and vocalist. The best of the best. And such a pleasure to work with. Go by Going

:

Steve took my song to another level. His voice is so rich and his range is incredible. His voice was pitch perfect. He got inside the song and delivered a soulful recording. He has deep musicality within him that transcends into the song. I am so grateful to be able to work with such a talented singer. I recommend him to the utmost.

:

I could not recommend Steve more highly! The vocals he recorded were absolutely gorgeous and he was truly a pleasure to work with, as he really took the time to understand what vibe I was looking for, worked quickly, and made flawless revisions. I will without a doubt be re-ordered from him soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment