Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Rap Or Sing With A Unique Voice











About:

 I will rap and sing in a unique way. (Professional Result)

Hip hop vocals, Pop vocals, Rock vocals etc I also make beats and Mix/Master.



I have recorded several Albums and done numerous brand music songs. Take my vocal skills along with your music see it come out brighter.



Sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9fqkF9CBA



I work on Podcast intro music, Brand music, Football Anthem, Albums, Anything music.



Hiphop............... bring it

Trap......................bring it

Electronic.....................bring it

Pop........................bring it

Rock..........................bring it



Inbox me for inquiries.




welcome..................

Order now.



Reviews


:

Excellent performance! Excellent voice.

:

first time working woth OneTouchProd and very satisfied of the work. 100% trustable. Pro work.

:

thank you!

:

Awesome work and very fast! Thank you very much! Got exactly what we wanted!

:

Hella insane!




No comments:

Post a Comment