Sunday, November 1, 2020

Be Your Alto Singer For Classical And Opera











About:

I am a versatile singer with extensive vocal training and professional experience in performing classical music. I am an Alto with a broad range of D3-C6.



I am a part of Dawani Women's Choir, an all-female choir based in the University of the Philippines College of Music--home to musicians renowned locally and worldwide. We perform classical pieces including the works of Mendelsshon, Tormis, Debussy, and Stravinsky, among others.



I can:



  1. Record the Main Vocals for your song
  2. Record second voice or additional soprano / alto line (see Gig Extras). **For more than one additional voicing, message me to discuss a custom offer** 
  3. Sing in languages other than English (see Gig Extras)



Q: How to order?

A: You may (a) select a package from my standard offers and add Gig Extras, as needed, or (b) message me for a custom offer for your project. 



Q: What do you need to get started?

A: Please provide me with:

  • Sheet Music / midi file for vocal melody
  • Lyrics
  • BPM
  • Instrumental track, if applicable



Please send me a message first to discuss the project before you place an order and avoid miscommunication or cancellation in the future. Thank you!

Reviews


:

A pleasure to work with. She has a lovely voice and I recommend her highly.

:

Im glad I’ve found her here , She did an excellent rendition of my song , lots of skills and talents.. so versatile. Good communication and fast delivery . Will definite work again with her .

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment