Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Produce for you any Hip/Hop/R&B/Pop/ELectro type of song

I will Produce for you any Hip/Hop/R&B/Pop/ELectro type of song












About:

I'm that Hip Hop/R&B/POP/Rap Recording artist/Songwriter/Producer that Will provide all his time for YOU.I'm trying to make money So I can Travel and get a record Label,and To start my Own music and clothing brand.My Music is versatile And Different,all your demands are orders to me and I appreciate  New ideas and Would love to work on them.

Reviews


liamevans128:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

theangeliclies:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rumpski1:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

richyrangel:Made a unique work of art, amazing vocal and writing skills. Helped me find what I wanted even though I didn’t even know. Life saver.

youssefkabbaj:It was great working with him,it was simple,he has been patient and let me do what I needed to do to make him satisfied


No comments:

Post a Comment