Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will be your Singer 4.9 (81 reviews) General Info From Germany Member since Apr 2014 Avg. Response Time 7 hours Recent Delivery 2 months About me I'm am a professional performing musician/vocalist and have been for over 20 years. I'm a graduate of Berklee College of Music and have experience in singing a variety of music from electronica, rock, soul, blues, jazz, and theater. I have a studio and can record and deliver. + See More

I will be your Singer 4.9 (81 reviews) General Info From Germany Member since Apr 2014 Avg. Response Time 7 hours Recent Delivery 2 months About me I'm am a professional performing musician/vocalist and have been for over 20 years. I'm a graduate of Berklee College of Music and have experience in singing a variety of music from electronica, rock, soul, blues, jazz, and theater. I have a studio and can record and deliver. + See More












About:

*1 DAY (24hrs) delivery please refer to myextra gigs below*

Thanks for visiting our profile.

I will sing your own song, cover song, birthday greeting, etc.

Please send:

  • Lyrics (No lyrics? let's talk about it)

  • Vocal Melody reference track (No melody? let's talk about it)

  • Instrumental backing track

  • Once the gig is delivered, I am willing to makesmall, SPECIFIC changes at no extra charge.
    Acceptable: "Please remove 'and the' in the first line" , "You were a little flat on the last note"
    Extra charge: "Change the lyrics" , "Change the rhythm" , "Change the melody" "Add these lyrics" "Add or take away lyrics"


For effects please add $5 Delivery

Below are samples of my work that I've originated melody and lyrics for music.

https://soundcloud.com/stephen-sherrard/full-of-love


I will deliver a 16-bit wav audio file (dry vocal)


You may NOTreleasework (itunes etc) or use/credit my name without written permission first.

Shine


Reviews


ivanprime:I really recommend Her! Super fast delivery! I will be back to work again always!\n\n

reena0519:Recommend details instructions about what is wanted and needed!

chicagojacobs:Outstanding Experience!

reena0519:Straight forward, new what was needed. Great to work with!

nigeltnavigator:Great vocals. Very cooperative. Will work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment