Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write and professionally record an original custom love song

I will write and professionally record an original custom love song












About:

Your story. Your song.

Tell me your favorite recording artists, bands, genre/style of music. I'll write and record an intimately produced song with vocals and acoustic guitar.

All songs are 100 % original and customized to your unique, love story.

Tell me a little bit about your unique love story and I'll get to work writing your song!

Answer as many or as few questions as you’d like. I need answers to at least the first 2 prompts to get started on your song.

  1. What is you and your significant other's name?
  2. Name one special memory that you both share:
  3. Where did you meet?
  4. Where is your favorite meeting spot?
  5. What nicknames do you have for each other?
  6. Name a special date the two of you went on?
  7. Do you have a dream vacation spot?
  8. Any other information/memories/dates you would like us to know about?

Reviews


gprime87:absolutely incredible. you took the word right out of my head.\na musical and romantic genius.\nthankyou.

songsbyben:Great to work with!

charliexceo:Ben, is a true genius. Loved working with him!

songsbyben:Great to work with!

ellieratcliff:ben was super great! very communicative and helpful, really great product that he delivered!


No comments:

Post a Comment