Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will sing pro screams and growls

I will sing pro screams and growls












About:

If you are looking for a professional death metal voice for your project  you're are in the right place.

I can sing in any metal subgnere and record it in studio quality.

Growls, fry screams, false chords, pig squirls, grunts, etc


I can also say whatever you want, a name, phrase, greeting, a birthday message or a marriage proposal... why not?

I deliver the job in .wav studio quality and mp3

Reviews


hotroxxy:Oh my Goodness Ctimaure is so Fin HOT. \nSuper sexy wicked

ctimaure:Outstanding and interesting experience! that track is so hot!! thanks!

jacobroxxx:Amazing as always!

ctimaure:Another great experience! thanks!!

javangarza:Always incredible!!! Outstanding Experience!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment