Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Mix and Master your Songs, Make a beat, create Soundtracks and write your songs. I use Pro tools and FL Studio as my digital audio workstation, Waves, Fabilter, T-racks, Izotope Ozone 8 plugins to Mix/Master the songs and Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2/Keyscape, Refx Nexus, Massive, Serum, ElectraX for making beats and Soundtracks. + See More

I will Mix and Master your Songs, Make a beat, create Soundtracks and write your songs. I use Pro tools and FL Studio as my digital audio workstation, Waves, Fabilter, T-racks, Izotope Ozone 8 plugins to Mix/Master the songs and Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2/Keyscape, Refx Nexus, Massive, Serum, ElectraX for making beats and Soundtracks. + See More












About:

I will be your Ghost Songwriter/Lyricist. You choose the topic or any theme you like and I will deliver exactly what you wanted. If you don't have any topic or theme then that's fine as well. I will do my best to provide you quality Lyrics. 

I've been writing lyrics for more than 7 years now, I have evolved as as an Artist and Lyricist. I started as a battle rapper, I have videos of me battling and delivering quality lyrics with over 40k+ views on Youtube. I will write lyrics based on your emotions, feelings and most importantly what you need whether it is Funny, Sad, Uplifting, Aggressive etc.You Just name it and I will do the best i can to make you known as the best lyricist. 

You'll have the Full Copyright of the Lyrics. 

Reviews


madelynmor:thank you

madelynmor:thank you

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment