Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing your song in korean

I will sing your song in korean












About:

Hello Fiverr!

I'm the K-pop singer you were looking for!
I've more than 14 years of experience as singer in choirs, bands, and as a soloist.
And I've made Korean languages courses, I focused my attention in pronunciation and performance.
I'm a Korean music singer since 2010 with a lot of performances all over my country.

So GO ON and let me sing your song in Korean!

I'll charge only $5 per half of a minute (30 seconds) of singing!

What's included in the BASIC order? 

  • 5 revisions
  • HQ audio file

IMPORTANT!!! I will deliver a ".WAV" file with no effects.

I also do offer extras to simplify the work for you and deliver your product as you require

  • Original lyrics: if you have the instrumental song and need some lyrics in korean, I'll do the job!
  • Original melody: I will create the vocal melody line for your song (in the case you have only lyrics).
  • Tuned voice: in the case you need the vocals ready to just be added to your song.
  • Instrumental song: if you have lyrics and vocal melody, but you don't have the instrumental song and you need someone to sing it.

Contact me if you have any doubt!
All the best

Susana.

Reviews


danielsmith644:Outstanding work and excellent communication throughout the order the make sure everything was perfect :)

susaanm:Thanks again! Hope your songs a no.1 best-seller :D

musichaws:Heard her singing and her vocal is perfect for one of my song.\nIf you are looking for thick powerful voice and yet with emotional expression in the tone, Susan is the perfect match for you.\nPlus, she really put effort to the task. :)

xinchet:This is my second time working with Susan and her partner Iz. She delivered her job with quality, great vocal, easy to communicate and very fast response..I definitely with come back and work with her again.. Excellent!!!

susaanm:Excellent experience working with you! I hope to hear back from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment