Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing happy birthday

I will sing happy birthday












About:

I will sing Happy Birthday to that special someone for you. I'm a professional vocalist with over 25 years of experience. I've been told I sound like Luther Vandross, Sam Cooke, R Kelly, Al Green, Marvin Gaye & Will Downing to name a few. All I need is the person's name and I'll create a personalized happy birthday message sung to that specific person. Also I will need your name as well so that I can give the recipient your name in the message.

Reviews


wcarmn800:Wow! great job, and fast too!\nOutstanding!

wfrancis31:Great buyer thank you

websource1:good job nice voice

wfrancis31:Great buyer thank you

brendanclark26:Sweet chocolate tones and legendary sound.


No comments:

Post a Comment