Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will turn your lyrics into a song

I will turn your lyrics into a song












About:

Hi there! I am a professional songwriter, originally from England and now currently living in Bulgaria. I'm a highly experienced published musician, producer and music educator.
I'm looking forward to working with you and to bringing your lyrics to life.  Let me add my melodies and knowledge of song structure to ensure  a great sounding song . I'll play and sing this song  recording it using real instruments and high end microphones in my own recording studio.
When I deliver your song to you, you will own the full copyright of the whole song and at no additional cost!
I urge you to  check out the quality of the samples of my work on fiverr and read some of the glowing 350+  5 star reviews I've received from delighted and invariably repeat, customers - I'm a tried and trusted level 2 seller who you can depend on to deliver what you need!
Let's get to work and create something special!

Reviews


donblakely971:Another great job

elliottsheridan:Always a great gig and buyer!

theshellies:Excellent, music, production and service. always fun to work with Elliot

elliottsheridan:Always a great gig!

mcbobz:Elliott, is truely outstanding, i'm into 10's of gigs with him and he never fails to deliver high quality work that never disappoints... can't wait to work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment