Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your female singer in english or spanish

I will be your female singer in english or spanish












About:

Hey there!

Need a professional, sweet, soprano voice for your songs? I can do that for you!
My vocals are recorded in a studio in order to provide the best quality possible.
I have recorded music in different genres, anything from merengue to pop rock in spanish or english.

Vocal styles included:

  • Pop
  • Latin
  • Rock
  • Country
  • Dance
  • Electro
  • Disney
  • Musical
  • Opera

*Please make sure the melody of your song is intended for a SOPRANO REGISTER and in an appropriate tone before offering.*

My vocal range: 
  • Chest Voice (A3) - (A4)
  • Falsetto (A#4)-(A5)

Reviews


mikesharples:brilliant outcome and a fantastic voice for music!

daneisys:A great client and a good composer, I really enjoyed working with him!

shaleah22:Excellent work! Thanks!

daneisys:Always great to work with!

hewonders:It was awesome working with seller. She's got a very beautiful voice and is very talented! Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment