Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write and rap a verse for any song

I will write and rap a verse for any song












About:

Hi! I am Immo Stax. Feel free to check out my published music (Antihero, Worst Of Both Worlds)
on Spotify, iTunes amazon music and YouTube. Or any streaming site you are familiar with.


I'd like to work for you on your musical project. I can do funny raps, serious rap, dance rap, socially conscious rap or anything else you can think of! ALL of my gig orders will be ZERO PROFANITY
unless you specify otherwise. No violent raps or raps about drugs will be accepted sorry!

You must provide your own instrumental. The vocals will be recorded in high quality audio but they will not be mixed down on the best unless you order it that way. Thanks for your time here and good luck with your project.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment