Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write you a song or poet of any subject you desire with 3 verses and a chorus (max 450 words)

I will write you a song or poet of any subject you desire with 3 verses and a chorus (max 450 words)












About:

I will write you a song of any given subject you desire. I can also record myself singing or rapping the lyrics (As an example). If you want a melody to go along with your song, feel free to check out my other gig right here https://www.fiverr.com/jay_lynch/make-remake-remix-or-cover-any-song-or-instrumental?extras=59480064&funnel=5372e3fc-3d73-4702-a139-bfb079e7e1ff

Reviews


tranvybui:You are great poet! You have great customer service! Keep up the good work

jay_lynch:I had a wonderful experience with the client and would love to work with him again .

tranvybui:You are great poet! You have great customer service! Keep up the good work

jay_lynch:I had a wonderful experience with the client and would love to work with him again .

:


No comments:

Post a Comment