Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write a rap song for you

I will write a rap song for you












About:

Just perfect for artiste managers and singers who want to have more lyrics? so they can sing more song. You can get all the lyrics you need with this gig. 

So get more lyrics ,sing more songs and have more fun.

There is no need to wait any longer, I will get to work as soon as you tell me your topic. You can ask for a copyright document along with the order as well. 

 So go ahead, place your order and lets work together.

Reviews


allycatyt:Thank you so much, nice and easy to work with

sofia_andy:The best I’ve worked with!

jamiewoltje:seller had a busy week, had to wait one more day for results. HOWEVER she was in contact with me right away. all I could ask for. Lyrics were taken above and beyond what I expected. I WILL be back :D

sofia_andy:had a chill experience with the buyer

ohdamoh:Great! I will buy again from this seller :)


No comments:

Post a Comment