Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing happy birthday in french,spanish,german,english personalised

I will sing happy birthday in french,spanish,german,english personalised












About:

I'm a jazz singer... with a twist! I speak fluent FRENCH, ENGLISH, SPANISH & GERMAN.


I offer stunning and original a capella audio recording of Happy Birthday for you in any of the above languages. 


Simply provide me with the name you wish to include, and away I go! 

My recordings go down really well and make a fabulous & original gift. So let's get started!


*** Remember, this is an audio recording and NOT a video. Thank you ***

Reviews


thandes:recomended, she is nice and she always gave you the best thank u \u003c3

gfr897:Needed it fast.

julia_j:Pleasure working with you, thank you!

unique1988:Amazing vocalist with good communication skills, delivers on time..\r\nThis is an audio gig so read carefully before you order !\r\nThanks.

julia_j:Thanks very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment