Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing a full hook and verse mixed down and mastered full backgrounds included

I will sing a full hook and verse mixed down and mastered full backgrounds included












About:

This is a gig that is for gospel artist or Christian rappers. I will sing or be your male vocalist for any style of Urban Soul Gospel, Worship, & Praise music only. I have been singing for a long time and I have worked with well known Gospel Artists such as Young Noah. Whatever you send me im the guy I gotcha lets work together as we rep the Kingdom of God and bring Glory To Christ.

Reviews


magnumophus:I requested a hook and maybe (optionally) some brief mmming or aaaing. If he wanted to provide original lyrics for the hook, that was okay, but under the condition that he sang the lyrics I perscribed as well. He did not provide my version at first, then gave me an off-beat chorus that did not match the song. No refund and 3/5 revisions allowed.

sinassassin:that is not true I gave you both hooks you were not satisfied no matter what I did I sung both hooks for you and you said you liked the one I wrote then wanted your hook sung and you said you liked it but found every issue with it also you paid for 1 hook cant please everybody but ok God bless you!!

marianthewriter:The overall results was good and the singer's vocals are great. I would certainly recommend this singer's gig to anyone. He delivered the work early within the first 24 hours--which shows that he is a hard worker and tries to do his best for his clients. He is also very easy to communicate with online. I look forward to working with him again.

sinassassin:Thanks It was a pleasure working with you and I love the song you wrote powerful message!!\r\n

ellen510brown:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment