Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write you a rap

I will write you a rap












About:

Hello everyone thanks for checking out my gig. I have been rapping and singing for 10+ years . I can write  you professional  industry standard rap verses , rap songs, and provide you with five star non melodic and or melodic hooks. I've always had a passion for creating music so I will listen to every detail and tailor a custom track to match each artist own individuality and acquired sound. PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT PROVIDE INSTRUMENTALS FOR ARTIST, THEREFORE EACH ARTIST MUST PROVIDE THERE OWN MUSIC INSTRUMENTAL. All work delivered is 100% Royalty free and can be used commercially ...THAT'S RIGHT !!!!!NO STRINGS ATTACHED. I'm here to help you get to the next level and work with you until your sound is perfected. I'm excited, can't wait to hear your amazing ideas and as always I'm ready to work when you are. Here are some samples of my work: https://soundcloud.com/user-166923700

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment