Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will teach you and show you how to make money with your music and get on TV Radio and ect.

I will teach you and show you how to make money with your music and get on TV Radio and ect.












About:

Greetings,

My name is Jeremy and I am a successful entrepreneur. I am also a Best selling author and have helped many independent musician become successful. If you are a Musicians who is serious about their craft then this is the gig for you. I will personally consult with you from A - Z. When you order this gig you are paying for the information aswell and me helping you make money online and offline. You will learn and get links to the following information:

  • How to register your music to the billboards
  • How to get a IRSC code for your music and UPC for your digital and print music album
  • Where to get your UPC code at and how to duplicate your Cds
  • How to get a VEVO Account and make money with it.
  • How to distribute your music on BET, MTV, BET JAMS, REVOLT, VH1, CENTRIC
  • Where to validate your ISRC code
  • How to get on TOP Radio Stations
  • How to distribute your music to over 150+ platforms and get made off of it
  • How to register your music with Soundscan and Mediabase
  • How to register with BMI

You will learn how to become a successful Independent Music Artist. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment