Monday, July 30, 2018

I will record a hit song for you

I will record a hit song for you












About:

In this gig i will write and record a hit song to whatever instrumentals or beats you want me to. I have been writing songs since the tender age of 7 and i know i can deliver the best to you. Contact me lets work together. I promise to record a top notch audio quality and well mixed and mastered sound for your satisfaction. Hoping to hear from you.

Reviews


rellymo:Prompt and professional, this man gets the job done very efficient and effectively, extremely recommended, order from him now, you will not be unsatisfied!!!

musiclegend:You have absolutely been the best person i have worked with. Always a wonderful experience

michealgibbs620:great work A++

musiclegend:Good experience

rellymo:prompt and professional


No comments:

Post a Comment