Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will sing a flawless recording of your full song

I will sing a flawless recording of your full song












About:

***ATTENTION ALL SERIOUS PRODUCERS AND SONGWRITERS***

Hello! My name is Jai and I am SO confident in my ability to deliver you an AMAZING vocal performance on your project that if you are not 100% satisfied your order is FREE!!! 

YES FREE!!! STOP SPENDING YOUR HARD EARNED CASH ON AVERAGE SINGERS AND AVERAGE RECORDINGS!

I will provide you with a flawless vocal performance that will give your song that X FACTOR you've been looking for! I am committed to delivering you a top quality professional studio recording in!!!

Please read as I am offering 3 incredible Packages:

  • SILVER: In this package I will sing a flawless hook OR verse to your song.

  • GOLD: In this package I will sing an amazing performance of your full song!

  • PLATINUM: In this package I will record an amazing performance of your fully written song complete with full background vocal harmonies and ad-libs

***In need of an incredible songwriter? Please see my other gigs***

Reviews


robcarter89:Great experience \u0026 awesome singer!

jgoodgrl4life:Thank you! Outstanding Experience!

simonhamill:The best out there..delighted xx

jgoodgrl4life:Thanks you! Outstanding Experience!

calazzus:Very talented. Very professional. Easy to work with. Deliver excellent results. Would work with again.


No comments:

Post a Comment