Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will give you the best press through iheartradio

I will give you the best press through iheartradio












About:

We are ready to go. Thank you to those who have been waiting patiently.  We are going to be on I Heart which is so cool as it is literally everywhere on the planet. Anyone with a cell phone can tune in. They are already promoting our show. We also have 4 radio stations that are playing each of our episodes as well. Your music will be played for 6 months and we guarantee you a lot of extra press.

I have a 10 day turn around. Because I do these in a professional studio downtown Vegas and then edit and fit them into the show. It usually takes less than 10 days but i need the leeway.

The additional press release I am offering will be done at least 2 weeks earlier than the gig. To generate interest. 

I don't offer official revisions because once it's edited,It's done. But I have the best producers on the job. I will let you hear what I can before it's final.This is much better than being live. Trust me that's scary and no do-overs.

My goal is to make you all sound great. Finding overlooked talent is my favorite thing to do and my livelihood. I want happy customers! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment