Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your perfect ballads female singer

I will be your perfect ballads female singer












About:

             


                                     * WELCOME TO YOU *


                     I AM A PROFESSIONAL AND PASSIONATED                 
                                             FEMALE SINGER

                               OVER 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE !

         
    
JAZZ - BLUES - POP - ELECTRO - BALLADS - DANCE - R&B


 I will be happy to :

  •  Sing the lead melody  
  •  including 1 revision  
  •  including sending dry vocals
   = 100 $ / FULL SONG                   
  
or  50 $ /1'MIN sample


        EXTRA GIGS:
  •  Sing existing backing vocals lines = 25 $ ( flat fee)
  •  Write and sing original backing vocals lines = 50$  ( flat fee)
  •  Send dry vocals = FREE
  •  Mix .mp3 final track = 25$
  •  3 revisions PACK = 35$

 
                                    **** FAST DELIVERY ****



      HAVE A SPECIAL REQUEST ??  PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW !!


**Please note:
You are welcome to use my vocal
recordings for demo and personal
purposes. Any further commercial
exploitation of my voice is subject
to separate commercial use license
wich can be happily discussed.

Reviews


dcurry1967:Good Experience!

lazfin:This vocalist is tremendously talented! Hire her without a second thought.

djisar:Good Experience!

rboog91355:Home run! I LOVE IT! Great job, thanks so much. Buy this gig! Feel free to give me your advise too.

dcurry1967:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment