Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing your song in mandarin chinese, cantonese, and japanese

I will sing your song in mandarin chinese, cantonese, and japanese












About:

I can sing your song in Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese and English. Please just provide me the background music, lyrics and melody guide, and I would perform your song. I can also help to arrange the song with accompaniment in piano/ guitar. As I'm a singer songwriting, I can also write the melody for your beautiful lyrics.

I would send the music tracks to you in .wav format. One revision would be provided for free.

Mixing and mastering is also available upon request.

You can visit my youtube channel for more songs: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD57egjNdLsV8190IXPbTVg

Reviews


datu503:Very attentive to details. Very patient. I have another project for Bauhinia.

ran001sg:Bauhiniayong is enthusiastic and helpful, thank you.

nationsoncloud:Well done,More on the Way

shorttonpro:Bauhinia worked closely with me on translating a song to Mandarin and recording some beautiful vocals on the song. Great communication and result. Highly reccomended!

bauhiniayong:clear instruction given, very nice working experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment