Monday, July 30, 2018

I will be the generic rapper before your last chorus

I will be the generic rapper before your last chorus












About:

DOES NOT INCLUDE BEAT PRODUCTION.

The title is meant in jest. I am an exceptional rapper, though I'm not the biggest rap/hip-hop fan. I won't mention which other (white) rappers people have compared me to, but I assure you I can satisfy.

  • Can be generic and comical if you'd like that, 
  • but can also do a more serious recording for you. 
  • I can rap something you have written
  • Rap about something or someone for you

I generally finish the gigs sooner than the maximum time, but I allow the extra cushion in case you want revisions. In the case you'd like the revision, but the gig time has run out 

Graduated top of my class at Full Sail, won Course Director's award, and my original song was chosen as the best in my class. I look forward to doing business with you all!

Reviews


ronniebooy777:very nice very nice. Loved every minute of it. outstanding job, very much reccomended. awesome job

richja223:Had the song put together, I added the final touch. Really high quality project. Glad to have been a part.

dhat_wiscarazay:best rapper i ever worked it i swear

richja223:Thanks for those kind words man. Good luck with the single release!

mattphilie:Worked on an insanely specific project and delivered way faster than expected to meet my deadline with a track that blew my mind. This man is no joke. He can do it all! Extremely understanding and easy to work with. Hire him for your project, you will not be disappointed!


No comments:

Post a Comment