Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write and record a folk, bluegrass, or country song

I will write and record a folk, bluegrass, or country song












About:

Work with me and I'll write and record a brand new folk song just for you. The most important thing for me is to meet your needs within your budget for any kind of project you can think up. I've written dozens of folk songs fit for intimate gatherings or even to be performed with a full orchestra. Whether for commercial presentation, a gift for a loved one or just your own enjoyment, a thoughtfully crafted piece of music can add a bit of authenticity to whatever you're looking to do.

What You'll Get

  • A unique piece of music up to 60 seconds long (or longer with extras!)
  • Consultation with me about your specific needs
  • Hi- or Lo-res file format of your choosing (.wav, .aiff, .mp3, etc)
  • Up to 16 instruments and vocal tracks recorded, mixed and mastered*

If you like what you see you can click the Proceed to Order button and we can get started right away making your vision (or hearing?) a reality. But if you have more questions or have a project that doesn't quite fit into this gig's category either check out my other gigs below or hit the Contact Me button and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions. 

Looking forward to working with you!

Ryan

Reviews


timelesstv:great job as always thank you

finalscore:Great work.

jme_14:Ryan was extremely accommodating and easy to work with! I don’t regret choosing him over others. Thank you once again! You made our anniversary extra special.

burnsmith:It was a fun project and very good communication!

globalhitz:Ryan is an amazingly talented guy and very patient when it comes to any requested revisions. Will be working with him again for sure!. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment