Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create a fantastic reggae song for you

I will create a fantastic reggae song for you












About:

Please communicate with me prior to placing your order/s.

I will make a great reggae song for you.  

The song will be done on any topic/subject matter that you desire; guaranteed to be a material that is feasible for hitting charts anywhere!

NB. For commercial usage copyrights for any material created at this account(Growncupid) must either be bought from Growncupid by the customer or given independently by Growncupid to the customer in any other manner that is agreed upon between Growncupid and the customer!

The material which you shall receive, with your order, will be one to contend with for sure! ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT WHATSOEVER!!!!







singing, sing, singing songs, songwriting, songwriter, sing songs,singing, sing, singing songs, songwriting, songwriter

Reviews


aulis100:he is the absoultly best guy to do music. very fast and i have ro say it again: je ia the best

growncupid:Much respect, my friend. I really appreciate your continued interest in my service, and I had an awesome time. Do come again.

aulis100:amazing guy. not the last time a wiĺl hire him

growncupid:I had a great time creating this material for you, my friend. Much respect!

williamhelman:So creative and awesome again, thanks so much I hope to do more with you real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment