Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing your original song, produce, engineer and visualize it

I will sing your original song, produce, engineer and visualize it












About:

Hi there,
My name is Emmanuel. I am a singer, songwriter, and producer based in Los Angeles, California. Been singing since I can remember. Before ordering please listen to my sample work be sure I am the singer you need. I can assure you:
- Fast Delivery time ( > 24 hrs )
- Quality audio files wav/aac/mp3 etc
- A complete mix and master song

Please reach out to me before placing your order so we can discuss any and all factors that may influence the project (like lack of funds, delivery time etc)

Reach out with any concerns. 

Reviews


mcad219:Emmanuel’s the man! Brought my lyrics to life. Very talented!

voicefame:Have a smile on my face as I read your review. Thank you so much. Can't to see the next project

tayson1570:This man made my Lyrics into a song that makes me feel like i'm flying in the air. It so calming. He is an excellent Singer and Artist. I would Recommend People use him 10/10 =)!!!!

oshigagani:Amazing interpretation and awesome voice. Must give a shot :)

voicefame:Am so glad you like the work enough to go commercial with it. Looking forward to a long lasting fruitful relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment