Monday, July 30, 2018

I will professionally sing your song and add beautiful background vocals (3 min max)

I will professionally sing your song and add beautiful background vocals (3 min max)












About:

I am a professional singer-songwriter who has sang for big crowds. My vocals have been featured in film, television, and commercials. I write and reference songs with Grammy-Winning Producers for major artists. In other words you can trust that my vocals will take you far whether you are a business in need of a jingle or simply a great songwriter trying to pitch a hit song. Let's work!  

BASIC GIG DESCRIPTION:
I will sing your song adding beautiful background vocals (3min max)
All VOCALS will be TRACKED-OUT and sent by link via G-Drive


STUDIO EQUIP:
  • Baby bottle Microphone by Blue
  • The Kaotica Eyeball (Noise Canceling Foam Sphere for mic)
  • TOP Quality plug-ins by Waves, IKMultimedia, and Izotope.

GIG POLICY: (PLEASE READ)
This gig is for work for hire purposes only which means that no royalties or other compensation will be collected by me. Therefore you cannot use my stage name (Kafoeno/Kafeeno) in any way, shape, or form, in your music/releases under ANY circumstances. If this policy is not read prior to buying and is breached I will not be responsible once my management Attorney gets involved as there WILL be repercussion.

Reviews


piotrsobolczyk:Very good quailty vocals delivered really fast! Nice voice colour, musicability, longer note sounding perfectly.

kafoeno:outstanding experience!

ojiedutainment:Amazing! Can't wait to order the gig again.

ojiedutainment:So thankful! I look forwards to ordering your gig again real soon.

kafoeno:Awesome Can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment