Monday, July 30, 2018

I will sing (SINGING ONLY) a whole song with harmonies and adlibs

I will sing (SINGING ONLY) a whole song with harmonies and adlibs












About:

Thanks for visiting my page.
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING AN ORDER

Singing is what i do and has been my profession for over a decade.I have had the great pleasure of writing, composing,amp;recording vocals for some talented artists in outside of the State.


100% MONEY BACK IF YOU IF NOT SATISFIED.

My services amp; pricings are :

$10 TO SING 20secs OF YOUR SONG (Includes 1 harmony)
please kindly select an additional gig extra if your song is more than 20secs amp; not up to 35secs


$35 TO SING 35secs OF YOUR SONG(Includes 2-3 harmonies amp; adlibs)

please kindly select an additional gig extra if your song is more than 35secs amp; not up to a full song


$100 TO SING A FULL SONG(Includes full harmonies,fillers amp; ad libs)

-You must provide the lyrics amp; vocal melody/guide and instrumental for all the above packages.


Please contact me if you need song writing

$185TO WRITE AND RECORD A WHOLE SONG

- Includes harmonies and adlibs


* All of the vocals are recorded in my fully equipped professional studio

* All written work is done on a work for hire basis.


SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, CONTACT ME NOW !

Reviews


lbj6:Requested to change some words on a song for my wedding. Extremely happy with the results!

musiccheff:Outstanding Experience!

illumemedia:Very easy to work with MusicCheff. He is multitalented and was able to work with our requirements very well. He wonderfully mastered the tone of our brand and delivered exceptionally well. Will work with him again.

tallenmcfallen:This was great and The Music Cheff did a great job on my cover. Great deal also for the quality! 10/10

musiccheff:Awesome time working with you boss


No comments:

Post a Comment