Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write and sing a song for you!

I will write and sing a song for you!












About:

Last year I wrote and sang 300 songs for a DJ in Australia (Princeloo ) and one song got to Victoria Theodore (THE PIANIST OF FREAKING BEYONCE)
Song Down Below !!!
https://soundcloud.com/princelooalexandre/revive

Hello! 
My name is Hentu George and I am a singer-songwriter and producer.
This year has been an amazing ride, I wrote more then 400 songs and still counting and I would love to be your amazing singer-songwriter.
Before ordering, please listen to my samples and make sure I am the one you are looking for :)
I guarantee :
  • -24 hours (or less)time delivery
  • -quality audio file wav/mp3/ogg/aif etc
  • -original lyrics written in less then 12 hours
  • -full edit of the song with mix and master




Note 1:
Even if I added these prices , there are multiple factors that can influence the final deal ( like volume of work, time delivery or even the lack of funds)  that is why you need to contact me before ordering!


If you have any questions or/and you want more samples please contact me!

Reviews


thedudejt:Amazing stuff

hentumusic:Thank you very much!

nickytakemoto:Thank you very much again for creating a song for me! Great results and I loved the words behind the message! Mahalo

hentumusic:Thank you very much! Amazing buyer -amazing experience!

abundantgrace7:This seller did a fantastic job!! He is extremely responsive and works like lightning. Great with understanding your concept and gets started immediately! Will definitely use again and highly recommend him!!! Rate him an A+.


No comments:

Post a Comment