Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will Mix and Master 5 of your songs to their full potential in 5 days.

I will Mix and Master 5 of your songs to their full potential in 5 days.












About:

Please Message me before placing an order to see what options will work best for your project! My name is Liam Hurson, I am mixing engineer and producer and have worked with many artists, the most notable being Bleacher Days, who I write for and record with.  Whether you have recorded in a professional studio or you tracked everything in a bedroom I am confident I can get your song to reach its full potential.  I will mix and master your song to sound as good as possible. I say this because depending on the quality of the recordings that are sent, the final mix will be directly impacted by how good the source material is.  Feel free to ask me any questions and I look forward to working on your music! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment