Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will write and perform a personalized birthday song

I will write and perform a personalized birthday song












About:

CUSTOM HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG 

I write and perform funny custom, personalized songs for birthdays, anniversaries, special occasions and for people who want a musical breakup. 

You want a song for someone but can't play guitar? Well now you have me. Give me your friend's name and some fun facts and I will sing them a song they will never forget. Cards and Balloons are great but a song, that is a gift that will truly make them feel special. 

I will try and create the song in any style you would like, blues, country, rock, do-wop, rap and more! Or you I can surprise you with one. This is a fun gift for laughter and sharing fun memories. 

Helpful info 

  • Job
  • Hobby 
  • Funny Story About Them 
  • What You Love Most About Them 

Reviews


tiggyansell:This was excellent - I'm so happy with how it turned out! Seller is very responsive and managed to deliver earlier than anticipated. 100% brilliant service, would use again :)

improvmike:Thank you twiggy I hope Natasha has a happy birthday and enjoys the song

nigel94richard:This is my second order with this seller! Fully satisfied with his work and the delivery is fast too~^^

improvmike:Thank you Nigel. I'm glad you enjoyed the song

kypriot:This was such a fantastic experience! I wanted to get a song for my friend's birthday since I won't be able to be there with her for the day, and Michael did such a wonderful job. Not only is his work charming to begin with, but he really tried to personalize the music and was able to make adjustments for me. He truly went way way way beyond!


No comments:

Post a Comment