Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will sing the text written by you on your instrumental base.

I will sing the text written by you on your instrumental base.












About:

Hello! I'm a professional female singer and I'm available to give voice to your lyrics on the notes of your backing tracks. 

Everything I do, I do it with passion and commitment, you can look at some of my work here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcDdR-Nw44ZXKCz40qwmlLQ

To get started, you must send me:
- The Mp3 base of your song
- A Word text document with the lyrics of the song, clearly and precisely divided into Verse, Chorus, Bridge... to better suit your needs on the song.

I prefer to talk before the project and then receive the order, so as not to have any misunderstanding.


At the end of the job I will let you have:
- Single recording of the voice
- The song already joined, then voice + base

On request, I can also perform the MUSIC VIDEO of the song.

If you want to use the song publicly (for example: online, in a video, on the music market...), you must also buy the COMMERCIAL LICENSE, and write my name "Aurora Giordani" in the credits of the song, to act legally and don't have copyright problems.

Reviews


rob1111:great seller great singer 7 stars

jimmyelliott33:great singer, communication, easy to work with. I highly recommend

lola4you:Outstanding Experience!

a23gblmd65buaql:Good communication

lola4you:Good Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment