Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will be your female singer

I will be your female singer












About:

*Unfortunately I cannot offer discounts right now due to personal circumstances.*
*There is a fee for samples*
$10 MINIMUM ORDERS

This gig is for pre-written lyrics only. If you need me to write lyrics, see my other gig at
https://www.fiverr.com/kareen_v/write-and-sing-you-music-to-your-beat 

Please message me first :) 
I must approve your lyrics! 

Hi! I’m Kareen & I have been singing for 7 years. It's my passion :)
I can do main/background vocals, harmonies, etc. I can follow your format or make something up!
Strengths: Pop, worship, R&B, hooks to rap songs (I will not sing inappropriate content)
I use an AT2020 microphone- mic quality examples above!

PLEASE SEND ME:
  • Lyrics (CLEAN- Nothing inappropriate please! I do sing about deep/raw things though but it depends - run your lyrics by me if you're not sure!)
  • Instrumental track, if needed (with no vocals)
  • A track/vocal example showing me what you want me to do! (wav/mp3 file)

YOU WILL GET:
  • An HQ wav file at 256 kbps of the RAW vocal unless otherwise specified 
  • 3 SMALL revisions. Redoes of sections/projects are not revisions.
  • Lyrics if applicable

There is a commercial use fee.

*I don't read sheet music*

Reviews


sclayson:High quality fantastic work every time

kareen_v:Outstanding Experience!

lilstevee4:You once again, exceeded my expectations...

kareen_v:always my dude!

rainbowmandrill:Great as always Kareen, just what I was wanting A+++ Will be back soon \nBest Wishes Pete


No comments:

Post a Comment