Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will ghost write your rap or song

I will ghost write your rap or song












About:

I have written and produced hiphop/ rap, and pop tracks that have been top 10 on soundclick charts! Original lyrics and flow!

Reviews


digit4lmedia:good work with this seller constantly

bigworld29:Was very good and helped with revisions a lot!

memories99:yes portraid my message perfectly will purchase again

gerrydaddums:Seller fuckin' delivered. It's surprisingly well-made. For 17 dollars, I got 3 good verses. It was made timely, they took the effort to research the topic I gave, (Or used the knowledge they already had, but it doesn't matter, it proves they're willing and able to take on your topic) and the final result is just a sign of an incredible dedication.

digit4lmedia:Was very good I will order again


No comments:

Post a Comment