Thursday, November 26, 2020

Be The Best Male Vocalist For Your Song











About:

[ATTENTION! Please message  me first with info about your project BEFORE you order. I screen all my orders to ensure I can provide the very best service.]



I want my voice to speak for itself so please take a listen to the examples above so that you can decide if I am the vocalist for your project. My vocals have a unique tone along with a wide rang and I have sung on a wide variety of songs ranging from pop, rock, RnB and EDM. 



All of the packages include the following:

  • HQ audio up to 24 bit depth & 96kHz sample rate. 
  • All vocals levelled, ready to be mixed into your track. (Vocals come dry as standard)


PLEASE NOTE that lyric and melody writing can be added to any order, the same goes for double-tracking and harmonies.



CUSTOM GIGS are always available, simply send me a message and we can work everything out!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller has great communication and delivered on time. The quality of the recording was ok. Although, the noise floor was a bit on the high side.. but nothing which can't be changed.

Seller's Response:

Another great experience! So far I have not been disappointed. Great communication and very easy to work with. This Seller is truly talented and knows how to deliver. Thank you

Seller's Response:

That’s brilliant to hear! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Amazing expereince. Very talented and quick turnaround. Delivered exactly what I wanted. Truly an exceptional Seller and will definitely work with this Seller again! Thank you.

:

Wow! Thank you for the lovely feedback would be my absolute pleasure to work with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment