Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Sing And Record HQ Vocals For Any Of Your Songs Or Projects











About:

Hello everone! I am a professional singer and songwriter and have a big big passion for singing, which I love to share here on Fiverr.

I will record your track with professional studio equipment.



My vocal range reaches a bit more than 3 octaves, so you definitely won't be dissapointed by choosing me for your project! :)

I speak english, german, french and spanish fluently so go ahead for anyof those languages.



Feel free to contact me for anything you've got! Even if it's something unusual or more importantly something that you don't see covered by my pricing propositions. We most definitely will figure something out that will suit everybody!

Reviews


:

It was a delight working with Johnny! He was very kind and highly professional. He did exactly as asked, delivered in a timely manner and just surpassed our expectations overall. His voice is amazing, just as other buyers pointed out in the past. I am happy to say that I am looking forward to working with him again!

:

johnny_paz was sensational! Not only that he interpreted a fantastic song, singing and arranging, but he delivered it before schedule, and included arrangements that were not included in our contract! What an outstanding job!

:

Johnny has a great voice! Our contract worked very well: he was easy to join and I am very satisfied about the result. I can fully recommand him.

:

Hammer Arbeit! Hat mir viel mehr gemacht als für den Preis abemacht vielen Dank für alles

:

Great, fast & professional job!




No comments:

Post a Comment