Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Select, Edit, And Create Audition Sheet Music











About:

The accompanist can make or break your audition. Let me help you create sheet music that is easy for them to read.

I can transform any piece of musical theatre music to look like it was originally written as your cut.  No arrows, cross outs, or confusing page turns.  I can write in intros and cut measures of extra music.  Want to sing the 1st verse in the 2nd verse's key? No problem.  Want me to cut out those background ooo’s that pop in during your chorus?  I gotcha.  Does your music come from the score and have a giant dance break in the middle?  I'll take that out.

In my basic gig, I will create a clean, edited copy of the sheet music of your audition cut OR I'll give you 3 song recommendations for your next audition.

In my standard gig, I will choose what I think is the best 16/32 bar cut of the song you provide and create a clean copy of your audition sheet music.

In my premium gig, I will give you 3 song recommendations for your next audition, you'll choose your fav and I'll make a 16/32 bar cut and create the clean audition sheet music for you.  I’ll even throw in the sheet music of the full song you choose for free!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment