Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Record Vocal For Any Song











About:

Professional female singer and musician is ready to be your singer for any song and anything you want.

Songs, commercial uses, jingles and more.

I play multiple instruments: guitar over 14 years, piano and I use Ableton live10. 

I love Jazz music, classic rock, country and more.

I will sing your songs with beautiful and creative harmonies and of course super fast ! :)



Reviews


:

Brilliant - you have an amazing voice. Thank you for coming up with such beautiful harmonies. Look forward to working with you again very soon.

:

Avi has a very warm and inviting voice and I was very happy with the way she sang my song. I highly recommend her as a musician.

:

Really easy working with Avigail. Really happy with the very quick turnaround with the order and she has a brilliant voice! Definitely recommend!

:

Avigail, You're an amazing talent. You did awesomely well!!! WOW!! A++++++

:

Perfect, again. Look forward to working with you again very soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment