Friday, November 20, 2020

Record Rocking Vocals On Your Instrumental Track











About:

Hi Guy's thanks for stopping by.



I am a seasoned Singer-Songwriter and performer and have vast experience with Co-writes globally. I am offering Soulful rock/pop male vocals for your track.



I OFFER A FREE, NO OBLIGATION TO USE ME SAMPLE (20-30 Seconds) so YOU CAN HEAR IF I AM RIGHT OR NOT. 



My talent is to write catchy, insightful vocal melodies and lyrics, basically Top-Lining on various genres.



Rock, Pop, Acoustic, Ballads and many more........I have had lots of experience and great gigs recording ROCK/EDM crossover tracks for producers....CHICANE, AVICII (God rest his soul!), SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA.....



All Genre's considered but I have integrity so will only accept jobs I feel I am right for. With this in mind PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE BOOKING A GIG!!



I love lyrics and am happy to work with you on these too, keeping you in the loop as the musical creation process proceeds. 



Happy to discuss Copyright licensing. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Alex has done a fantastic job of creating vocals for my song. The communication from Alex has been brilliant throughout the process, he really understood what was needed from the word go. Nothing was too much trouble for him. 5/5 stars IMHO really knows what he's doing and it shows in the quality of work he produces, would highly recommend!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much Dan a real pleasure!

:

very very happy with the outcome. I got samples from 6 other people on fiverr and he fitted what we wanted perfect. he goes that extra mile and glad we found him, it turned out much better than I expected

:

Went above and beyond as usual! Alex has a lot of knowledge and filled with great ideas.

:

Repeat customer (6x). Whatever I give Alex, he gives back to me better than he received it... and more. Always a pleasure to work with. #Legend




No comments:

Post a Comment