Friday, November 27, 2020

Be Your Professional Female Singer











About:

I've been singing for around 10 years and I regularly perform in front of large crowds (1000+) in my area.

I offer a wide range of genres, but I mostly focus on jazz, soul, blues and soft R&B.

I can professionally record vocals suited for your needs thanks to my home studio. 

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

I'm always happy to make music and share new projects!

If you're looking for some cool vocals, hit me up!

Reviews


:

Very powerful and beautiful voice...making my song stand out. I appreciate your efforts and highly recommend! Thank you.

:

Precision,imagination direct response -GREAT!

:

Absolutely amazing artist! I’ve been in music industry for 12 years and I’m telling y’all She’s really talented!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment