Monday, November 30, 2020

Sing, Create Harmonies, And Create Melody Lines











About:

Do you feel confident in your arranging and writing skills, but just need the voice? 

Do you produce sick beats, but need help getting melody ideas? 

Do you need help with harmonies and vocal backgrounds to complete your ideas? 



Then I'm your girl! 



I truly believe in what I can do and I want to help you create your vision. 



I have studied many genres in my life time, but Jazz and R&B is what I believe my voice is for. 



I have worked with other artists, mainly R&B, pop singers, and rappers, but if you think my sound fits your art then I will gladly be your singer!



Original Music Example

https://soundcloud.com/laurena-c-m/sets/when-do-we-learn



Please! Please! Feel free to ask me any questions! If you have any requests I'll be glad to hear them, but I am mainly selling you the ideas!



 



Reviews


:

Great communication, excellent ideas and superb singer

:

Great working with you!!

:

Always great!!

:

Always great!!

:

Such a good singer - great ideas and delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment