Monday, November 2, 2020

Perform Virtual Piano Entertainment Via Live Stream











About:

Be entertained from home by a professional Live artist.

I am a world class Piano vocalist who has taken to performing via the internet during the recent world events.



I offer a virtual Live streaming performance with professional visuals and produced sound directly from the studio on a stage set. Just like I was performing there with you in your Living room or other location. All you need is an internet connection, browser,a good set of speakers and a big screen, preferably smart TV or computer laptop.

You can also hire me as your personal music entertainment to watch on your phone with headphones.



You can interact with me via a dedicated private chat room and even ask for song requests etc, just like a real gig in any live venue.



My performance is based on the Piano Man concept and I have a song repertoire of over 2000 songs.



I am also available for special events at home, birthdays etc.

It's fun, interactive and spontaneous entertainment.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment