Thursday, November 26, 2020

Be Your Experienced Male Baritone Singer











About:

Hello, my name is Pavle and I am a trained musician/singer.



Over the course of my career I've been a member of several choirs and have had many international projects with them. I also have over 7 years of music education in my pocket (still going strong!). 



What I'm most experienced with are classical/opera pieces, bass choral lines and progressive metal/rock but I can tailor my singing to any genre since i have a very varied music taste and experience (from electronic/indie/pop all the way to jazz and metal).



Everything will be recorded in my home studio using the STC-3X professional condenser microphone, so the quality is guaranteed!



If you need more than what's mentioned in the package, you can choose extras like:

  • Writing lyrics
  • Writing the vocal melody
  • Adding harmonies/backing vocals


If you're not 100% certain, please message me. I can always send you a demo for the project you'd like me to work on, so don't hesitate! :)



Please contact me for any questions/offers you might have, I'm able to think outside the box and I would love to make some music come to life!



Best regards, Pavle A.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Unique vocal range. Checked in often. Very easy to work with. Quite talented.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for working with me, I'm very glad I was able to help, it was my pleasure! :)

:

Very attentive, did all the necessary corrections and improvements!

:

it didnt work out unfortunately

:

I'm sorry that you weren't satisfied, I've put many and many hours of effort into your order, but it seems like it wasn't enough in the end. I think that the rating you gave me isn't objective, but emotions do affect our decisions, and you have the right to your opinion. Best of luck in life! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment