Thursday, November 26, 2020

Provide Voice Lessons To Nurture Your Talent











About:

I've been performing for 21 years, and over recent years moved into voice coaching and teaching [to spend more time with my child - and also to spend a little more time working on my personal artistic endeavours!] 



I've been teaching for a few years, in various settings but currently predominately focusing on online coaching. I find that couch-coaching allows for a little more comfort and familiarity in what can be a nerve wracking experience. 

I've worked with all ages [DBS checked] and experience levels, and am used to dealing with students who may be a little nervous or hesitant to sing. We'll always work at a pace that is comfortable for you- and the steer of the lessons will be you and your goals. 



Topics covered include: 

- Breathing and adequate/appropriate warm up 

- Vocal technique - tone/timbre, pitching, timing, vowel formation, diction etc

- Vocal interpretation 



We can also work towards a specific event or goal, such as an upcoming performance or audition! 



Please get in touch with me to organise scheduling your lessons - I am fairly time flexible! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment