Thursday, November 26, 2020

Write And Record A Conscious Rap Or Poem For Your Song











About:

Firstly, respect to you for your music project and turning your passion into something great to share with the world. 



Why should I go with you?
  • I am a trained and disciplined singer. This supports rapping in a manner that truly shares the meaning and emotion that you want to put across.
  • I have been rapping for over 15 years.
  • If your intuition says that I could create something inspiring for your music.
  • I am a recording artist with two studio albums released.
  • I am trained to use my voice for healing purposes (if interested, ask more about this).


What equipment will you use?

  •  I will use is a top spec Russian mic called an Oktava Mk-319. 


Are there topics that you will not write about?



  • Yes. I will not write anything relating to drugs, misogyny, homosexuality, violence and so forth. If in doubt, please to make contact with me and we can discuss your concept and topic. 
  • Poetry and rap can be one of the most potent forms of communication which can transform the listener in a single moment; therefore, I only rap about content that will bring inspiration to the listener.


Please message for availability before ordering. 



Reviews


:

This was a great gig, really happy with the delivery, he is really talented and a hard worker, he made sure I was a happy customer at the end, and I'm not easy to pleased :) . I strongly recommend this gig.

:

Very good understanding of my expectations, the delivery was exactly as expected. Highly recommended.

:

thank you so much, it's perfect!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment