Friday, November 27, 2020

Be Your Fem Vocalist











About:

I will be your vocalist!



I will deliver raw or edited vocals (lead, harmonies, backing) or even write custom lyrics for your original song.



In my gallery you can find a video of me singing live to see/hear if you like my style and a demo of a song a did for another artist, to get an idea of what audio quality to expect from my recording for you.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER so we can figure things out and prevent misunderstandings.



I'm looking forward to our collaboration! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

If yall are looking for a singer, with a beautiful accent, shes the one you should pick! Im a super picky person, so I will have to say, this she did an excellent job singing for me! (she song a super hard disney song for me!)) She literally did everything she could do to fulfill my order, she even video chatted with me, so I could communicated some of my revisions! shes speedy, and sounds amazing! so definitely, so definitely! go with her!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope your project goes well and maybe we can collaborate again in the future :)

Seller's Response:

Worse experience, i hope the best for the vocalist but it's clearly that we can't work together, i do recommend you to try out her gig if you are looking out for bedroom pop artists, not like cuco of course but somewhere near clairo when she just started out as an artist and when she was using earphones my. Anyway, i am dissapointed with this order, seller was rude, wasted my time and made me wait for a week in which he wrote 12 verses, 12 VERSES and in which she recorded 1 minute worth of vocals when the track is 3:29. I know that she will come now and comment like, oww it's not my fault, i was sick, you should've canceled if you were sick.

:

With all respect, me being sick was not the issue, I asked you for 3 extra days to rest my voice and that was it. The problem was you provided a faulty file and lately blamed it on me. For the style issue - your reference track contained almost no vocals and was soft and repetitive, that's what I took as a guideline, just like you suggested. I might have missed the vibe you were going for but you clearly gave me creative liberty so I did my own thing. You are a good musician but to be a good producer you need to develop some people skills, better communication if you will, don't be so rude and aggressive to the next artist you work with, take it easy and try to calmly find a mutual solution. I wish you the best and I hope you can finish your album, best of luck!

:

The singer have nice voice




No comments:

Post a Comment